Thursday, June 4, 2009

A CONSPIRACY OR JUST ENERGY?

Before I started teaching yoga, I wondered at times if the yoga instructors I took classes with were communicating about lesson plans, poses, etc. It seemed that many times I'd take a class, then within the next 2-3 days take another class with a different instructor and have that instructor teach a very similar class -- focusing on similar poses, language, etc.

I did ask a few times, to be told "no, we don't talk about our classes with one another".

So, I concluded, it must be an energetic thing -- similar to when you mention something to a good friend or spouse, and they respond "I was just thinking the same thing!".

Each morning, I have a routine with regards to computer operation -- I check e-mail, I look at Facebook, I read my favorite blogs, then I log in to write in this blog.

Well, this morning wouldn't you know that Christina has written a similar entry to what I was referencing yesterday -- last paragraph, doors opening. Here is what she writes:

"My spiritual teacher says The Path is like a maze of rooms. The key to the next room is hidden somewhere in the room we are in and the key to the room after that is in the next room and so on. So we cannot skip a room. We have to really cover the territory of the current room, find the key, find the lock, understand how they work together and then enter the new room. And then we are a beginner to that room. Not un-practiced, not without transferable skills, but still, in a whole new room." Christina Sell

My conclusion is correct -- it has to be an energetic thing. Looking forward to exploring 'new rooms' with Christina in July.

Enjoy your day,

No comments: