Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PATIENCE

The class I attended yesterday was at YogaTejas in Driggs. It was a Level 1, taught by Bridget (who co-owns the studio with Cate Stillman).

Nice class -- she used Durga's story plus the qualities of powerfulness and patience as her theme/heart quality. As we progressed in her sequence, she related parts of poses back to previously done work. I think that instills in the student a bit of "I've already been there, this should not be a problem." I enjoy that.

I mention patience in the title, because I have spent quite a bit of time on the new Anusara website, and e-mailing Jimmy at Anusara, with questions, issues, etc. I just sent him an e-mail, thanking him for his time and pointing out that we may be best friends by the time I get through. I am sure his patience will be tested over the next few days, weeks and - maybe - months as the site becomes de-glitched.

Be sure to check the website if you are Inspired or Certified. As I mentioned yesterday, I was not on there (I am now). Some people, for some reason, did not get pulled over from the old site. Then, when you look at your listing notice that there are a number of questions & bio info spaces. You must login (top right) and then you will be able to edit your profile, fill in the spaces and answers.

This is short -- gotta get ready to drive back to SLC.

Enjoy your Tuesday,

No comments: