Saturday, May 23, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

I apologize for rushing, but need to get this morning going -- have a private to teach at 7:45 am, then my regular class at 9 am. The dogs are waiting for their walk, so - needless to say - I'm feeling a bit rushed. (regardless of what this post says, it's really 6:15 am here -- not 5 something)

Just a note about blogs I follow:

Sundari - is blogging about her journey and teaching in Europe (Hooray!)
Christina - has been and continues to blog about teaching, philosophy and life with regularity.
Karen - is back. I think - after her trip and extensive blogging in India, she needed a vacation. Her blog contains info about her life, her teaching, philosophy, etc.

All are wonderful women with so much to share. And all three are connected by Grace, friendship and Anusara® yoga. We can learn so much from them, and more. I know there are a ton of blogs out there that are similar to these. Let me know your favorites.

Gotta run.

Enjoy the start of your weekend (unless you started enjoying it yesterday),

No comments: