Saturday, July 4, 2009

BEEN A WHILE . . .

My laptop computer has been down this week, so my blogs have been non-existent. My best time of day is morning (early morning), once I get to the studio blogging is not possible. So, I missed a few or five days.

I subbed yesterday for Adam Ballenger -- the second time I've subbed for a Certified Anusara® Instructor. Pressure on -- what do I teach?

Decided that, since I've been reading Yoga of Discipline, that discipline would be a good theme. Discipline in my practice and my life always has led to contentment and joy; so, why shouldn't it for everyone? Fun class - 10 in attendance. I even video'd it. Haven't yet had the nerve (or time) to watch it. Maybe later today.

Today's class (9 am) was free - so saw a few new people to me, plus a mix of experience levels. Challenging, but also fun to teach.

Now it's off to enjoy what I can of this weekend holiday. Will try to post more tomorrow.

Enjoy your 4th!

No comments: