Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ANTICIPATION

would be the perfect word for today.

Our son and family arrive at noon today to begin their visit with us. Everyone's excited. Jack (pictured with me in my blog photo) has been asking every 5 minutes when they are leaving 'on vacation'.

A bit overshadowed by the family's arrival, is a presentation I'm making to the IRS in Ogden, Wednesday afternoon. 120 IRS people (yikes!!!) who are looking for ways to reduce stress in their stress-filled jobs. So, I have some preparation to do for that, as well!

Finally reached Anusara regarding the Santa Fe training & the associated listing on their website. Apparently, there is no information yet about schedule, so that's why the information is vague. If you're interested in attending, I guess the best thing to do is apply and watch for information.

I think this will be short -- just too much to think about, to be able to concentrate on this blog entry.

Enjoy your Tuesday,

No comments: