Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DISCOVERED A NEW RESOURCE ...

Poking around on the Anusara® website this morning. Noticed a new feature -- in small print at the bottom of the home page, a button titled "Forum".

Check it out -- many opportunities to ask questions about Anusara® in general; asana; therapeutics; and events! A great resource that will offer us lots of opportunities to ask questions, receive feedback, provide input in response someone else's "Forum" comment, or simply introduce ourselves. Nice.

Thinking about my day -- Wednesday mornings are my Gentle Yoga morning. A core group of 9+ people, ranging in age from 50-86, with a wide range of physical issues (simply stiff to some pretty major stuff). I love this group - love teaching them - love watching them move - love their spirit - love the way this class expands my teaching.

Then, more mundane stuff -- pick up the vacuum, drop off the snowblower (brrr!) No snow yet, but we live in an area that gets hit pretty hard. This year we will be prepared and that machine WILL start.

Then on to the Jail - class with the ladies. I'm still not quite used to teaching women prisoners (instead of the men). Different dynamics as a group - more chatty, not quite as attentive, more complaining. But, once I get their attention, they all work hard and they all celebrate their accomplishments; attributes I enjoy seeing happen. Maybe my resistance is just that -- I have to work harder, as well.

From there to a haircut -- shorter hair makes me look younger (at least that's what people tell me). So, it keeps getting shorter and shorter. Shorter hair makes coloring it less appealing (it grows out too fast). So, I've decided to forego the color; go grey!

Enjoy Wednesday,

No comments: