Sunday, November 1, 2009

COUNTING DOWN . . .

In 28 days I will reach a milestone in my life ("28 Days" was also the name of a movie about a recovering substance abuser - Sandra Bullock).  Mine isn't about substance abuse, but it is a MAJOR birthday. 

I don't write this so I'll get cards, gifts and letters (or e-mails), but as part of my acceptance (back to that word, again) of this particular birthday.  It will be my 60th. 

At the training I was at last week, on the first day, Sundari asked the youngest and the oldest to teach a pose to the group -- guess who was the 'oldest'?   That has rarely happened in the past; better get used to it.  And, as I listened to Sundari and John, I am reminded that I am also older than my teachers! 

More on being older, later -- it's going to be a long month for you and me. 

Short blog this a.m.  Going in to the studio to do some cleaning before the 9:30 class.  The studio's furnace was replaced yesterday afternoon - I hope successfully.  There may be some residual clean-up from that project, plus I noticed the mirrors were a bit smeared as I taught yesterday.

Hope you have a nice Sunday,

No comments: