Sunday, November 29, 2009

SUPER 60 (Sixty)

Well, it's here -- send up the fireworks, bring out the streamers, start cheering, whatever else.  Don't look different, don't feel different, not thinking differently; so, I guess I'm not different.

Yesterday went as planned.  A minor glitch left me late to arrive for Karen's class (lost car keys), but I pushed the speed limit a bit and got there about 8 minutes late.  Her studio is located upstairs in an old school.  It's all been re-furbished, so it is very nice.  Still a few of the old traits -- old steam radiators heat the place, and the floors are wooden.  There is NO way to sneak in quietly to a yoga class on old wooden floors - every step, creak - creak - creak.  Oh well, I was late, I deserved to 'creak' my way in.  Luckily, the welcoming kula didn't appear to mind.

And, fortunately, she had started with some pranayama, which I was able to experience a bit of.  So, I was able to participate in the chant -- lucky me!  Good class and just what I needed. 

Then to CostCo to stock my parents up on paper and non-perishable foods. 

 So - today:  Not sure; keeping it simple.  Home tomorrow (word from the housesitter:  all is well, dogs enjoying long walks with them). 

Enjoy your Sunday,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wonderful Birthday (heck, why not make it a month) to a truly inspiring yoginni. You deserve the best there is. I wish you safe travels home.

Thank you for sharing your birthday countdown journey.

Many hugs,
Bonnie in Montana