Saturday, May 15, 2010

MOVING FORWARD

Well, if you can have a bad morning - yesterday would qualify.  After making my apologies, I taught the Gentle Yoga class, and - thankfully - they are such a nice group, I forgot my worries for 90 minutes.

Today is another day, and I am moving forward. (For more reading on miscommunication, read Christina's blog entry -- lots of good nuggets in there.)

My friends, Tracy and John, are in town from St. George and coming to class this morning.  Tracy is also an Anusara-Inspired instructor.  What will that mean?  Some pressure; since I often am more nervous when my peers attend my classes.  Lately, tho, the nervous jitters disappear once the chant begins.  I do plan to film this morning.  And, a special treat -- John will play his guitar and chant during our savasana.

Class is planned - theme, alignment principle, apex pose, things to watch for, sequence.

Then, who knows.  It's a nice day, maybe a bike ride.

Have a good Saturday,

No comments: