Monday, October 10, 2011

HEADED HOME

It was a great 5 days, and I am forever grateful to my friend, Sundari, for inviting me to assist her in this Immersion. It was a great group of friends and practitioners and supporters of Sundari -- what a combination that leads to great heart-opening!

This was a new role for me -- to be an assistant; which, to me, felt like teacher and student combined, yet with less intense emphasis on one or the other. I was able to listen, to observe, to adjust where enhancement would help, to offer my insights -- all while like being like the 'fly on the wall'. Not too 'in there', if you get my drift.
And, at the end, to experience the gratitude for my 'efforts' was an unexpected and welcome surprise. I had to remember, at that moment, to just say 'thank you' and 'you are welcome'.
So, it's home I go; back to Fallbrook. Clean up this house, change the sheets (put the flannel ones on for a winter trip back -- FYI, this is not a warm house in the winter.). Call the gentleman who watches over the house for us and tell him I'm leaving, and drive away for my flights home, which begin in Idaho Falls. I'm enjoying a few last moments in front of a small fire, before kicking into gear and packing up.
Once home, I'm making some internal promises to myself; setting a couple intentions that will make me feel better about myself and my contributions. Ahhh! Another benefit of assisting in the Immersion -- I come away with tools and motivation.
I hope you all have a great day!
p.s. GO PONTEIR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. It had to have been a very shakti filled event. Your words emminate joy and self confidence. Thanks for sharing. Bonnie in Montana

Kimberly Achelis Hoggan aka Sita LivDeep said...

SO awesome!