Wednesday, March 11, 2009

26 DAYS

Yup, I've been faithfully writing in this blog for 26 days! I know it's a habit, because I'm a bit rushed this morning, but still feel it necessary to insert a few words before I go on to the next activity of the morning.

I am excited and nervous about teaching my first classes today since the training. I've been going over and over themes, heart qualities, sequences. I teach two classes and they are SO different. My first is Gentle Yoga, at the studio (the name of the class should give you an idea of what's involved). The second is at the Jail this afternoon.

Two very different audiences -- could I use the same theme, could I use something like 'celebration'? What, you ask, would Jail prisoners have to 'celebrate'? Let's see, being alive, perhaps having a family or loved one to support them in this difficult time, being able to do yoga!

Not sure that celebration will be my theme, but even the person who is a bit down, or in a difficult life situation, can find something to celebrate in their life -- it's our opportunity to help them realize it.

Enjoy Wednesday,

No comments: