Monday, March 2, 2009

TUCSON

In Tucson, at my mother-in-law's home, having arrived yesterday early afternoon.

Spent the afternoon relaxing, but also read Christina Sell's blog describing the sequence the participants in John's Advanced Intensive are doing. Wow! Someday . . .

We start this morning at 9 a.m. The first challenge will be getting to the 'Y' (venue) which is located close to the University. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but for years the freeway has been under construction. I noticed as I drove past usual exits that they are all CLOSED. So, I'll give surface streets a try. Leave early and hope everyone going to work on Monday a.m. takes another route.

A note of APPRECIATION: Each time I start one of these trainings, it's important for me to remember all the people who support me in this work to be a really effective teacher of Anusara™ yoga. First, there's my husband, who's home alone with 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 birds -- all needing care & feeding (not to mention, feeding himself). Second, all my instructors who step in and cover classes, keep the studio in shape, and take care of the phone while I'm gone, etc. Third, my mother-in-law, who gets to put up with me for 8 days. Granted, I'm not here to get in her way for most of the day, but when you're used to being alone - company is nice, but I realize it could get old after 2-3 days. I would not be able to do this without all of their help and support, THANK YOU.

Continuation of the 3 A's - check in tomorrow, I may have fresh material after today!

Take care,

No comments: