Monday, May 18, 2009

MISSED TWO DAYS ...

Well, within the last 4 weeks, that makes twice I've missed two days of blogging in a row. Good excuses tho, busy on Saturday - fasting on Sunday. Both activities take a lot of mental activity, I find.

Today is the official start of 'leslie's great adventure in the world of cleansing'. Her first. I've jounaled lots of inspiring things I hope to get out of this. Right now, as I sit drinking hot water with lemon (instead of my Italian roast coffee), I am hoping I get out of this without biting someone's head off.

That's a deadly side effect of hunger in leslie. Severe grumpiness.

Class on Saturday was fun to teach. Lots of twisting -- which was welcomed by the ladies who had been doing yardwork during this first really nice week of Spring. It was also fun to do a practice without a lot of chaturangas, working around those connection points where we rely on a chatarunga to get us to the next place (their arms/wrists needed a bit of TLC so we avoided too much on the hands). Discovery for me and for them -- that's part of the fun, right?

During the cleanse, Cate's instruction is to stay quiet mentally, yet still move (yoga and whatever else to break a sweat). And, tonight is our 'kick-off' conference call. I'll keep you posted.

Enjoy your week,

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Leslie, good luck with the cleanse! Everyone gets grumpy when they're hungry, so don't be too hard on yourself!