Friday, May 15, 2009

PREPARATION

Gearing up for the Ayurvedic cleanse, which begins Sunday (actually, Monday is the first official day, but on Sunday we should be fasting for that one day -- clearing out the digestive tract for Monday).

This cleanse will last 7 days, and the more I think about it, the more confident I feel.

I have, however, failed to adequately eliminate coffee at this point. A lot of stuff going on this week, and I am not inclined to give up my one 'vice' today. Tomorrow.

Cate has done a good job of providing us with materials we will need -- including pre-cleanse guidelines and information for us 'first-timers', then cleanse guidelines, and recipes.

I've made my list of maladies, concerns, things going on in my body and life -- one of our homework assignments. Have come up with 12 broad things, so far. I say broad, because many encompass 2-3 symptoms. Then we rank these. This is only for our own reference, so that - after the cleanse - we can see what, if any, differences there are.

Some of what I've written may seem repetition from an earlier blog. That reflects #2 on my list of maladies -- memory 'sucks'.

Have a nice Friday,

No comments: