Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BUSY WEEK OF ANTICIPATION

I thought the last few weeks were hectic -- here I am, sitting - drinking coffee - writing in this blog; all while I should be cleaning, organizing, etc., etc., etc.

Why? Christina Sell is coming this weekend! Friday, in fact.

I'll pick her up at the airport and, depending on how much time we have, we'll either go directly to the studio or maybe stop off at home to drop things off. Then, 'let the games begin'!

Christina's workshop begins Friday at 6:30pm, with a session focusing on hips, seated poses, twists. Saturday will be a bit more intense (standing poses and arm balances in morning; backbends in afternoon). Sunday will be a potpourri of the previous 3 sessions.

Great stuff, guaranteed to help us exceed our perceived boundaries, remember our power, embrace our beauty, and just have fun.

To say I'm nervous and a bit anxious would be an understatement. I have a list of things to do that gets longer each day -- better get to it.

Anyone know how to install a faucet?

Enjoy your week,

No comments: