Thursday, July 16, 2009

SITTING DOWN

I'm taking a moment to write, because all the things I need to do are spinning in my head. Maybe by sitting for a moment and letting things settle a bit, I will be better able to prioritize.

First on my list, no matter what, is a class with Wayne this morning. Then I'm still involved with Pilates with my friend, Cindy, so that will be next. Then a series of errands, including a car wash -- must have a clean car for Christina.

I know this will be a fun weekend -- could tell yesterday when I wrote her an e-mail asking about food, special needs, etc. (a big stressor in my book). Response went something like this "as to the care and feeding of Christina Sell . . . ". A good sign of a lively sense of humor.

Roofers arrived at my house yesterday. (Unfortunately, the roof won't be finished for Christina -- just torn off and looking lovely, with a BIG dumpster out front.) Oh well, so much for that yardwork!

I'm hoping that - on the studio front - the new faucet is installed, the screens are back on the windows, the swamp cooler doesn't decide to throw a tantrum, the water people deliver new bottles today, MANY people show up, etc., etc., etc.

The fun begins tomorrow at 6:30 pm.

So, calmer now -- just will write one e-mail, then on to Wayne's class.

Enjoy your day,

No comments: