Monday, September 14, 2009

AND, THE REST OF THE WEEKEND?

It was a late night Saturday -- David entertained the Certified Anusara® and Anusara-Inspired™ instructors at his home in Park City. Good dinner and good friends. Best of all, my husband got to meet John Friend and many of my other yoga friends.

But, as I got up early on Sunday, I decided - if anything - no matter how tired I was, the Mixed Level was the place for me (then I'd evaluate the rest of the day). So, made it in plenty of time, put my mat down, did the practice. Now what?

Well, I thought briefly about resting -- that is, until John (Friend) came up to me and said "5 classes, on to #6!". Nothing like a little prodding to get my attention.

Surprisingly, I was a bit sore from day one, but energizing and engaging the muscles seemed to take care of that.

So, classes #6, #7, AND #8 done, finished, completed, etc., etc., etc.

How do I feel today? A bit sore, but I've been energized all day. No nap, no slacking. Done some laundry, some housework, went in to the studio to do paperwork, took car to get serviced, then taught a semi-private. Took care of Grandson birthday pesents - purchased and in the mail, AND they will make it on time without costing me a fortune.

Maybe I ought to do 14-16 hours of yoga every weekend!

Raining here -- a real 'gully-washer'; feels good.

Have a great evening,

No comments: