Saturday, September 19, 2009

FINGERS CROSSED

The video is in the mail. I typed up a brief critique of my own, and sent it and the video on their way. Now, I wait.

As Wayne has mentioned to me, this whole process to become inspired, then to apply for Certification, then to move through the Certification process is (unwittingly?) designed to help me become a better teacher and person. Right now I may not realize (or want to realize) that, but I can see that, in the future, I may be saying that to another 'wanna be' Anusara® yoga instructor.

While I wait, I'll continue to teach my classes, study, read and - of course - there's this blog to write.

Speaking of blogs, Karen has begun writing again (Garden Street Yoga). I highly recommend checking hers out. She is so knowledgeable, a great Certified Anusara® teacher, and writes with a bit of humor. Fun to read and learn from.

Got to plan class, so this is short. Have a great weekend!

No comments: