Monday, September 28, 2009

MULTIPLE COMMENTS

Wouldn't you know that the blog that receives multiple (2) comments (the most of any blog entry I've written), is one that talks about washing blankets! Not philosophy, not yoga asana, not working towards Certification, but blankets.

Mental note to self on blog writing -- keep it simple (just like our teaching, per John Friend).

I am looking out at the most glorious view of the Tetons as I write this entry, sipping a cup of coffee (why does coffee always taste best here?), and planning my morning. Just finished talking with Howard (my husband) who is in Salt Lake. He had been up here, but drove back yesterday. Since I didn't drive up til Saturday, I'm taking an extra couple days to enjoy.

Sounds like weather will be moving in tomorrow - as in, cold, windy and snowy(!?!). I'll be headed home.

Will walk the dogs, clean up a bit, then meeting with Sundari at her place. She's moving, so I hope I can be of some help and then we'll grab a bite of lunch.

Back to blankets -- notice how your car runs better after it gets washed? Well, my teaching on Saturday was fun, energetic, and inspired (if I do say so myself). I think it was the fact that I had cleaned the studio the afternoon before and the blankets were clean. Guess they were weighing heavy on my mind. Fun class -- we just did basic Level 1 movement. Hyperextending knees, minor hamstring pulls were in attendance. Did have a 13-year-old in attendance -- she had taken dance in her past, so was incredibly disciplined. I had a great time! I think they did too.

Enjoy your week,

1 comment:

Doc Savage said...

OK, I'll leave a comment not about washing blankets. Clean cars, want to wash my truck? Headed to Scottsdale and Immersion in the morning. Going to be a good week. Hope to finally catch up soon and write on my blog too.