Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ahhh, FACEBOOK

I've been so busy on Facebook the last couple days, that I neglected the blog -- horrors!

If you follow this blog, and are on Facebook, check out "Anusara Yoga in Utah". New group to communicate to and promote the local Anusara community.

I even invited John Friend to join. He hasn't accepted yet, BUT he did respond -- acknowledging it as a good idea and asking how it's going. Wow! When you see his name pop up on your e-mail, it's pretty exciting!

My mornings are pretty much devoted to this computer. Up early, make coffee, log on, and even have a specific order of how I log in to various sites, including my e-mail. Not that I'm compulsive, or anything. I guess I just like routine.

I've been busy teaching and promoting the studio the last couple of days. Tuesday - lunch marketing gig at a local company (had to spend the early part of the morning pulling materials together for that), then pilates (again!), then to the studio to teach YogaHour, then home. Took a walk up Neff's Canyon with Howard and our dogs -- nice, crisp, Fall evening.

Wednesday - after computer, a bit of housework; to studio to teach Gentle Yoga; home for a quick lunch; then to the Jail to teach. I decided to take this group to parvritta trichonasana, as I've been doing with others lately. Wouldn't you know that Jane had introduced the pose the week before! There goes that energetics stuff again. It was fun, tho, and they REALLY know that pose, now. They're also hooked on bakasana (sp?) - crow - so, we spent a bit of time refining that.

Today, I am taking a yoga class, then a routine appointment with a dermatologist, and - hopefully - I'll get to the studio in time for 4 pm YogaHour. I say hopefully, because doctors' appointments are never a time-dependable endeavor.

I will teach "Yoga Specific" tonight at 5:45 -- focus on Anusara® Yoga tonight.

Enjoy your Thursday,

No comments: