Monday, October 5, 2009

RAIN, SNOW, HAIL ---

Yup, we got it all yesterday. Nice taste of Fall (winter?) for Salt Lake City and surrounding communities.

Not too much to report from my Sunday in SLC -- in this house it was a very quiet day. A bit of personal paperwork, a bit of computer work and studying, did go out to buy a new shower fixture (now have to find someone to install it), then lunch and back home. Football season -- not sure how I feel about that. Luckily my husband is not a big football person.

Today, Pilates with Cindy (I do believe this is helping the yoga -- I feel stronger, even though some of the moves make me shake my head and cause me fear!)

Then, time to settle with the State regarding the independent contractor vs. employee debacle. So vague, but I am trying to have each of the instructors do similar to what they say reflects an independent contractor. But, this is not a consistent ruling throughout studios in the valley -- puzzling. There will be $$ to pay, especially since the ruling extends back to 2006 -- just hope they will take small payments!

Well, this is short -- got to get on with the day.

Hope yours goes well,

No comments: