Monday, November 9, 2009

20 DAYS & 199 POSTS - - -

Had I posted just one more time in the past 8 months, these two numbers would have lined up as 20 and 200.  I suppose I could post twice today; somehow, that takes away the magic.

I am not doing anything to curtail magic this week, because I need it.  Worrisome week -- just as the studio issues wind down, the issues with my parents escalate.  Last phone call yesterday, one from my parents wondering why they haven't heard from me!?!?!?!  I calmly reminded them both that I had spoken to one or both of them every day in the past 10 days; with the exception of yesterday.  Red flags on this call. 

What should be a normal week might take a turn -- not sure.  Coincidentally (by magic?), I received BJ's newsletter late yesterday.  Beautifully written, one quote jumped off the page at me: 

"I count everything as blessings, every thing is a blessing, a gift of Grace. One of the blessings of yoga is developing the capacity to count those blessing that are disguised as challenges."

I've heard this before, maybe worded a bit differently.  The fact that it arrived on the evening of a difficult day for me was fortuitous.  I too can look at my life and see TONS of blessings.  My task now is to look at the challenges facing me and re-direct my energy to reveal the blessings disguised there. 

Here's to a magic-filled week for you and me,

No comments: