Sunday, November 8, 2009

SIMPLY 21 DAYS

I'm up early, going through my routine while the house is quiet.  I logged on, came to the blog and thought - maybe I'll skip it today.  But, then I remembered -- everyone needs reminding, including me, that I have just 21 days left in the land of 50. 

Saturday was normal by Saturday standards -- I taught in the a.m.  I had planned to video, but made a last-minute decision to just try to put into practice some of the things I've been trying to incorporate into my teaching.  So, pressure off; no video. 

Did a bit of grocery shopping, then Howard and I went to lunch (really GOOD fish tacos), and ran some errands.  Back at home, we did a bit of Fall yard clean-up.  Not an exciting day, but a good day. 

I suppose you're wondering what will happen in 21 days?  It will be quiet.  My son and his family - Jess, Jack & Brady - are traveling to spend Thanksgiving and the following weekend with us.  So, quiet and special. 

At a loss for many words this morning.  Have a nice Sunday!

No comments: