Monday, November 16, 2009

LUCKY 13 !

Yesterday went just as planned (!).  The morning spent doing housework, which includes vacuuming, dusting, straightening up piles of paper, doing a bit of laundry -- stuff I'd rather NOT be doing, but the fact that I did it makes me feel good.  Since I am a 'morning person', too often, I get distracted and - if it doesn't get done in the morning - well, it doesn't get done. 

I sorted, vacuumed, dusted, laundered until about 1, then got cleaned up for my reward -- a trip to Nordstrom's.  Just walking into that store is therapeutic for me -- a chance to forget the outside world and just enjoy the world of retail.  (Where's the theme in this?)  I wandered for a while, tried to buy some shoes - but, no luck (fortunately?) - and treated myself to lunch (a yummy squash bisque and salad).  Then some more time spent looking and trying on, bought a couple things, then a quick stop at the grocery, and home. 

Howard's plane got in late.  Storms in Dallas (his route), so he was re-routed to Phoenix -- barely made that, but all ended well.  Home at about the same time as if he had gone the Dallas route. I waited up, hence the lateness of this post.  To bed late = up late. 

This morning, cleaning the studio (o.k., a theme about cleaning?); then Pilates; then read, study, practice.

Of note, one of the things Wayne liked about my Saturday class was the theme - even noting that he may 'borrow' it sometime.  Since I originally 'borrowed' it from MariaCristina - then massaged it to fit me and my students, how can I argue?  Besides, I'm flattered and excited that he thought it worthy enough to 'borrow'. 

So, on with this day.  Clear, cold, snow on the ground.

Enjoy your day/week,

No comments: