Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKFUL 3 (Three)

What else on Thanksgiving morn?  

Thankful for family, friends, and a life in which the blessings far outnumber the challenges. 

I am not, however, thankful that I put off some housework and my packing for the weekend until this morning.  Why housework when I'm traveling away for the weekend?  Because we have a housesitter coming in this morning to keep the critters company.  Since they (the housesitters) stay in our home, it's important that it (the house) be a bit tidier than what we awakened to.

Yesterday's classes were fun, yet challenging.  Gentle Yoga had a broad range of skill levels and physical challenges -- that's a class that tests all my skills.  Then to the jail.  The officer was a bit 'testy', so instead of the usual 7, he would only let 4 into the class.  The ladies were not happy with the officer; better not to discuss however -- the walls have ears, I'm sure.  I did talk about looking for the blessing within the challenge.  One blessing -- with 4 people in the class, we had lots of room to spread out!  The challenge for me in this setting - to teach a pose using only my verbal skills (no touching allowed).  The blessing - boy, do my verbal skills get a workout (a good thing)!

So, back to work.   I wish you all a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving,

No comments: