Thursday, December 31, 2009

TRUTH BE TOLD, I'M ANGRY . . . (& a few other notes)

Angry that my sub forgot to teach Gentle Yoga yesterday.  There, I've said it.  Not the way I'd hoped to end 2009.

Trip to Tubac (another lyric or song title?), was nice.  Beautiful day for the drive, good lunch, and moderate success at shopping.

Today is another clear day in Tucson.  Not so, I understand, in Salt Lake -- I hope by the time we arrive home the inversion has cleared.

Going to move a bit (practice) this morning, then we are to meet a friend for lunch, then -- who knows.  New Year's Eve is always a bit laid back for us; as in, we rarely make it to midnight.

Back to paragraph 1 -- why be angry?  Because my Gentle Yoga students are important to me.  They are gracious students who have been loyal and supportive to me.  To learn that they were re-paid by being forgotten is NOT what I wanted to hear this week.  To my students, I apologize.

To the sub involved -- not quite sure what to say.  This is not the first time a glitch has happened in subbing.  Got to think about that one and talk face-to-face.

Short & sweet(?) -- have a safe New Year's Eve celebration!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Dear Leslie,

Kudos to Cindy as she so kindly led class, despite the snafu. By being flexible in mind and body, I hope we honored the strong spirit of your teaching. Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Student, Suzanne