Monday, February 15, 2010

CLASS PLANNED, READY TO GO

Today will be a busy day, so another short post -- just enough to keep me regular.   I worry that if I start to miss days, then old habits will kick in and another good effort will be gone.

I was reminded, again, this past week of my power -- power that I many times think "I didn't think / know I could do that."  So, that will be my theme this morning.  Since I don't have a clue who might show for this class, I'll stick with teaching an old standby - a progressive series of Vasisthasana (from modified to legs stacked to one leg elevated or in tree pose).  To me, this pose exemplifies power we can express beautifully.

Then, it's back to the Apple store for another Mac lesson.  I'm still on the basics; it will be fun when I get to all the photo and video stuff.

Hope you have a great Monday,

No comments: