Sunday, February 28, 2010

FUN, FUN, FUN !!!

That's my interpretation of Christina in Driggs.  Could be defined as 'work, work, work', as well.  I'll choose the "fun" word.

Plus, being in Driggs, the weather relatively clear (which means roads are o.k. and we've had a clear view of the Tetons each day), and being with good friends makes it especially fun.  And, I've had the added delight of learning to use a new wood insert in our fireplace -- so, the house is a bit warmer.  For clarification, our Driggs house is more of a 'vacation house'; built for summer fun.  No central furnace; each room heated by it's own little electrical heater.  That means that the great room -- living room, dining room, kitchen -- with very HIGH ceilings is not the warmest room in the house.  So, this past month, we had an insert installed and I got to 'christen' it this weekend.  Ahhh, warmth!

Interestingly, this all coincides with Christina's theme of fire -- night one, building the fire; morning of day two, stoking the fire; afternoon of day two, enjoying the warmth of the fire (the soma / nectar).  Day three -- well, I am sure we'll re-stoke the fire, enjoy it's fury for an hour or so, then go back to the soma.  Muscles sore (What?  after 7 days with John, 2 days with Desiree, and now moving into session 4 with Christina -- why would my muscles be sore?).  But, I'm ready.

Fire -- a theme that has occupied much of my weekend.

Today's session runs from 9-12, then Clytie and are on the road back to SLC.  Howard got home last night, so I'll be able to spend a bit of time with him this evening -- nice).

Have a sumptuous Sunday,

No comments: