Monday, August 23, 2010

QUICKLY

Just a few minutes before the big day begins.  Monday of a training is always a bit hard on the nerves -- do I have writing materials, do I need any manuals, do I have my props, do I have a snack, and the biggie: WHAT DO I WEAR?

Yoga clothes - yes; but, which ones? Oh my, such a decision on this day.  The fact that I have lost a few pounds gives me greater flexibility in choices (and more choices).  Hate tight yoga clothes and having my belly hanging out; not to mention those over-flowing yoga tops (referred to as 'boobalicious' by a good friend of mind). Enough on that.

So, wish me luck.  This morning -- the culmination of one of my big dreams -- I'm going early to help direct the set-up of mats.

Before I go, however, a big SHOUT-OUT to MariaCristina on her Certification!  HIP HIP HOORAY!

Enjoy Monday,

1 comment:

Judy said...

Good luck!! Noticed in class on Weds. that you are looking great so whatever you wear will look fab.