Sunday, February 19, 2012

HUGGING MY MIDLINE

It's been a number of day since my last post.  I did write one, but it remains in the 'draft' file.  Why? It was laced with frustration, a bit of anger and disappointment. In what? Some of the reactions I've seen as we move through the upheaval of Anusara yoga.

My stance:  that I will continue to teach, that I will retain my license, that I will wait.  I used to make hasty decisions, but no more.  Sometimes those work, sometimes not.  This time, I have a sense that I need to wait.  That said -- enough.

So, what have I been doing (besides logging on to Facebook a minimum of 3 times every day?)?  I've been teaching and had a routine colonoscopy (All is good, and - if anyone wants to know what physicians and nurses discuss during those procedures - just ask. Unfortunately, or fortunately, the meds wore off quickly and I was awake for much of the procedure. Ugg!)  I've also done some yardwork, taken a long walk with my husband (first one in a while, why? don't know, it was a good thing), planned classes, practiced, and done homework for an upcoming hip workshop I'll present on the 25th.

Simple stuff.  I feel calm and energized; not sure why, I should be agitated and angry.  After all, my assessor quit! (oh, I said enough, didn't I?)

I am still here and I am still teaching Anusara-Inspired(TM) Yoga.

Hope you're doing well and hope you have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

Kimberly Achelis Hoggan aka Sita LivDeep said...

"I am still here and I am still teaching Anusara-Inspired(TM) Yoga. "

sigh... you made my day