Monday, February 20, 2012

P.S. (read previous post first, please)

After class, both Mothers of the teens came to me with questions (one of whom had made the "it's slower" comment).

First was, 'I teach school and my feet hurt more frequently these days. Thoughts?'  After looking at her stance more closely, I was able to offer some ideas; including my 'life lesson' (as I call it) of standing with feet parallel.

Second Mom asked 'My inner right hip hurts and, especially recently, won't open as much as the left in sukasana (ease pose). Thoughts?'  Create space, do not try to force it.  Put something under the leg as you sit so that the inner hip flexors can relax.

That's all the time I had with a big Immersion group clamoring at the door to come in; perhaps I'll see them in another class.




No comments: